Below is a list of links to pictures of the Twins Days festival. The top two sets of photos were taken by Charles & John Robinson, who have been attending the festival since 1991. Although we’ve tried to make our pictures representative of the whole festival, they will naturally tend to reflect the groups of people with whom we tend to congregate each year.
We can’t hope to capture the entire experience — nobody can move around that much or take that many pictures. However, the albums contained below should give you a pretty good idea of what it’s like!
Charles’ Photos (all links will open in a new window):
John’s photos (all links will open in a new window):
The links below lead to external sites; we cannot guarantee that any of the below links will continue to work. If you find a bad one, then please let us know.
National Geographic Online was here in 2010!
Getty Images has an archive of Twins Days images
The Sydney Morning Herald has a small gallery of Twins Days 2007 images
User-submitted photo links:
- Bishop Donald Haye’s Facebook gallery from 2015
- Bishop Donald Haye’s Facebook gallery from 2014
- Bishop Donald Haye’s Facebook gallery from 2013
- Bishop Donald Hayes’ Picasa gallery from 2012
- Bishop Donald Hayes’ Picasa gallery from 2011
- Bishop Donald Hayes’ Picasa gallery from 2010 (and Flickr photostream from 2009 and 2008)
- Connie & Kendra’s facebook photo gallery from 2010
- Lauren Smith’s facebook photo gallery from 2010
- LaDonna Sorrell’s facebook photo gallery from 2010
- Dawn Smith’s facebook photo gallery from 2010
- Jamie Maassen’s facebook photo gallery from 2010
- Kevin Mullen’s facebook photo gallery from 2010
- Doug and Greg from Texas had a great first year in 2008
- Kim and Heather from Ontario brought along Heather’s fiance who dutifully took all of these photos
- The Lithuanian Twins have a million and one shots on their Myspace gallery – I am not sure if you need a myspace account to view.
- Shawn and Allison Sorrel’s 2008 view of the festival
- Time Magazine also did a little gallery in 2008
- Some images from the Akron Beacon Journal (not sure how long that will work)
- Ashley Ganoe’s 2008 photos
- Ashely and Amanda’s Photobucket 2008 photos
- Kendra and Connie Millar’s 2008 album on Facebook
- J. Long’s Photobucket album from 2008 is here
- Jane Harris’ pictures from 2007 (password is ‘Twinsburg’)
- Kevy’s pictures from 2007
- Alex and Danielle’s pictures from 2007
- Diane and Doreen’s pictures from 2007 (back after a 10-year absence!)
- AnnDee and DeeAnn’s pictures from 2007 (need to create a free Costco photo center login)
- Joy in Michigan (mother of Erin & Jessica) pictures from 2007
- Ronald and Donald’s view of the 2007 festival
- Carmelle & Cathy from New York’s pictures from 2007
- Kenny and Denny from Kentucky’s pictures from 2007 (password is “twins”). And here are their pictures from 2006, and pictures from 2005.
- Tom & Dave (“the garden guys”) DeHaven’s pictures from 2007
- Andrea & Allison Caylor’s travel page, with about 20 pictures from 2007
- Ladonna Sorrell’s pictures from 2007
- Mike Mancusco (from Erie, PA)’s 2007 view of the festival
- Bobbie and Becci Powers (2004 Queens) pictures from 2007. Also tons of photos here on Yahoo from 1998-2005!
- Suzanne & Nichole’s pictures from 2007 (coming soon) and from 2006
- Lockburner Twins’ first time photos from 2007
- Amber & Ashley’s pictures from 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004
- Snoopysuez’ pictures from 2007 on MySpace (add as a friend to view)
- Anna & Rachel (and Mom Marianne)’s pictures from 2007
- Connie & Kendra’s pictures from 2007 on Facebook
- Colleen & Erin’s pictures from 2007
- James and Zaviera’s pictures from 2007 on Facebook
- The “gmgmgm triplets” (Georgette, Gerie and Gail)’s pictures from 2007
- Kevin and Mike Noltee’s shots from 2007
- Megan and Maureen Healy’s Picasa photos from 2007
- Stacie and Tracie’s photos from 2007
- Raymond and Damon from Kentucky’s photos from 2006
- Kathy Lockhart has this “virtual tour” with her 2006 photos
- Heather and Leslie have a number of years covered on their website. Here are their photos from 2006!
- Anna and Rachel’s Twinsdays 2005 Photos (Snapfish account [free!] required to view)
- Sarah and Shelley Gamm’s 2005 view of the festival on Photobucket.com